Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Growing Family


I can't imagine a better way to end our exciting year than to add yet another sweet addition to our ever growing family.  Ashton is engaged to be married!  You might ask, "What does this have to do with ChunMing, whom this blog is dedicated to?"  Well, besides the fact that he will have his first Sister-In-Law...nothing.  I just couldn't help myself. 

I know that some of you are wondering if his brother Jordan knows and the answer is "yes".  Ashton called to tell him the night before Jordan left on his mission.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Ashton and your whole family! We can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! It's always interesting over at the Cook house, isn't it? Congratulations! They make an adorable couple!

    On another note, I spoke with my Mandarin-speaking friend yesterday when I happened to run into her at Costco. I told her she should give you a call. Hope that's OK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! How exciting! I would love to help with a reception, or anything else you might need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for Ashton! I need to get him down here some time so we can meet her she seem so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! What a great couple. Any girl to get Ashton is sooooo lucky!!! I'm sure he is lucky too! I'm really counting on a reception out here in Houston for us to go to!!!

    ReplyDelete